Kirkham Board provide an Architectural design service that includes:
- RIBA work stages A-M.
- Liaising with clients from initial conception through to completion.
- Carrying out concept design work.
- Planning submission drawings and liaising with the LPA.
- The production of completed, fully developed, design drawings.
- Producing drawings required for Building Control.
- Preparing fully designed tender drawings, schedules and specifications for contractors to price.
- The production of detailed construction working drawings.
- Site liaising and dealing with design matters on site.
We offer Architectural design in various different building contracts, including traditional, design and build and partnering contracts.
We have Architectural design experience in various fields which include Education, Commercial, Light Industrial, Retail, Leisure, Housing and Healthcare Buildings.
We have invested heavily in computers and software (we operate both AutoCAD Release 2013, Architectural Desktop 2013 and 3D modelling in Trimble SketchUp 8). We can therefore assist in producing accurate and detailed drawings of existing and proposed schemes including full elevations, sections, plans and 3D imaging and modelling ready for attachment to the relevant planning and building regulation applications.